Geoff McLane wrote:
 > JSBSim stops after the QNAN's,
 > and now YASim c172 seems unable to get speed to lift off ...
 > Just one of those days ...

Odd.  Jim Wilson also reported a "not enough power" situation (with
the YASim 747) that I couldn't reproduce.  I didn't think to ask about
platform.  Does anyone using MSVC have "correct" power behavior with
the YASim planes?  Does anyone see such a problem using non-MS builds?
This kind of platform bug gets really scary. :)

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA