Curtis L. Olson wrote:
 > The 747-yasim-set.xml file references a non-existant panel.  Is there
 > something better we can use in the mean time?  Or just not specify a
 > panel until we have one we can use?

I've been wondering about that myself. :) I figured it was checked in
this way because someone was working on a panel that would appear
soon.  All of the other YASim -set.xml files reference the Cessna
panels, FWIW.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA