David Findlay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:02, you wrote:
>
> Definately. I hope this will go into 0.7.9 so it can be thoroughly tested for
> the 0.8 stable release.

It's probably too late for that. In any case I'd like to revisit the syntax of
the xml (take a look at  it) and it'd be good to be able to sync the aspect
ratio to the most commonly used 4:3 geometry (which hasn't been done yet).
The format I'm using for tiling now is this:

| 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 +
+ 2 + 4 + 6 + 8 +

Where the numbers represent the textures in the array.

It'd probably be fine if it was included...it doesn't break old panels, but I
do want to throw in the caveat that it isn't done.

Best,

Jim