I'm missing something for OS X.  When I try to run the Mac version, I
get the following error:

dyld: ./fgfs-0.7.9-02.16.02 can't open library:
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXmu.6.dylib  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

Since I am missing the entire X11R6 directory, I assume that I need to
load Xfree86?

Thanks,

Jonathan Polley