* [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Erik Hofman) [2002.02.18 03:52]:
> Roman Grigoriev wrote:
> >Hi!
> >Curtis could you please tell us your priotities to next FlightGear release
> >and It would be 0.7.10 or 0.8.0?
>
> I would like to see a 0.8.0 release (moslty bugfixes and fgat support
> only). This should be the most reliable release of the past five years.
> :-)
>
> There is no reason to prevent non-code changes though.

I like your idea, Erik.  I'd like to see us make a 0.8.0 release soon
but with these prerequisites (IMHO of course):

- erradication of FPEs
- stable gear code in JSBSim
- runway lighting so flying at night is worthwhile
- overhaul of the I&GS manual (I'm working on this)

Anything beyond that would be icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.
--
Cameron Moore
/ One cannot guess the real difficulties \