-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of David
Megginson
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 3:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: re: [Flightgear-devel] [BUG] JSBSim: sudden plane crashes

Melchior FRANZ writes:

 > This can reliably be reproduced as follows: Start the c310
 > (fgfs --aircraft=c310) and climb at, let's say, 1000 ft, then
 > abruptly push the stick forward (pitch down; Elevator Cmd = 1).
 > JSBout310.csv shows extreme and extremely alternating values for
 > forces and acceleration.

Yes, I can reproduce this as well.  Of course, you shouldn't push the
stick all the way forward like that during normal flight, but the
program still shouldn't crash  I wonder if this still happens with the
engine turned off.

All the best,

David

--