Hi Curt,

Wanted to make sure I was familiar with all the functions in the autopilot
code before making a lot of changes.  So to that end I did some work on the
gui interface to the waypoint stuff and checked out the waypoint following to
make sure it is still working.

Description of changes:

These changes add to the "Add Waypoint" dialog so that you can see the entire
list in the pui dialog that you are adding to.  Also made some minor changes
so that the autopilot is now activated (toward first waypoint target heading)
when a waypoint is added.

Tar file of changed modules (current with CVS as of 03-03-2002 13:18):

http://www.spiderbark.com/fgfs/autogui-20020303.tar.gz

Best,

Jim