* [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Alex Perry) [2002.03.18 12:14]:
> > Alex Perry writes:
> > >Yeah, but I'm running PLIB from CVS and I've now got a nameclash.
>
> Norman replied:
> > #if 0
> > //code that clashes
> >
> > sgdIsectInfLinePlane()
> > sgdPointInTriangle()
> >
> > #endif //0
>
> Err, yeah, <sarcasm> I can do that </sarcasm>
> I figured that it would be a good idea to generalize for everybody else,
> and that someone would know exactly what test to use for the decision.

I don't have time to do this myself, but the real solution here is to
add a configure test for these functions and set the proper define.  It
would be a good chance for someone to learn autoconf.  It's not that
difficult.
--
Cameron Moore
[ I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography. ]