David Megginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Jim Wilson writes:
>
>  > Here's a backtrace on this.
>
> I've just checked in some minor fixes to props.cxx in SimGear, and
> swapping panels (with 's') in FlightGear is working again.  Thanks.
>
> By the way, we need to get rid of the panel_2 property; instead, we
> should have panel[0], panel[1], panel[2], etc. and allow 's' to cycle
> through the whole list.

Is there a method for rotating through a list in the xml?  When I first set
that up there wasn't any...so it just does a swap from panel2/path to the
panel/path.  Panel[2] might not be correct.  Perhaps we should have a panel-
current-idx property that defines which branch is active.  This might be a
useful thing to do with views as well.

Best,

Jim