Jim Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> This patch creates a seperate scene graph for the cockpit.  The near plane is
> only moved up when in the interior (pilot) view.  This is because with
> rounding (I presume) it the visible ground is a bit up higher than it is with
> the older nearplane setting.  Not much, but it is enough to bury the wheels.

Does anyone know if this effect is consistant between video cards?  What I see
is the runway at about the level of the bottom of the panel, just below the
flaps control (when using the patch for a seperate cockpit scene graph).

If it is, I could make a model transformation "correction" configurable,
otherwise a fixed value  would do.  Please test this if you can and let me
know what you see.

> Files:
> Whole files: http://www.spiderbark.com/fgfs/cockpitsg-20020327.tar.gz
> Diffs: http://www.spiderbark.com/fgfs/cockpitsg-20020327.diffs.gz