David Megginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> While we're talking about refactoring, I think that it might be time
> to consider creating something like an FGLocus class, to keep track of
> a single location.  Its interface would look a lot like the viewer's:

Yes I was thinking the same thing.  If you want to, go ahead, but for the
time being I'm up to my ears in viewmgr and properties and would like to get
that running with what is here now for a viewer.  I'll bring FGLocus in next week.

BTW I may need some help doing the property stuff "correctly" in view manager
after its running.  Still a little vague on some of the property code
especially considering how much i've used it.  No problem getting it working,
it just might not be the best approach, but I'll let you look and make
suggestions.

Thanks,

Jim