I just got done updating from CVS and tried to rebuild.  MSVC built just
fine, but when fgReshape() gets called for the first time,
globals->get_current_view() returns NULL when it is called for the first
time.  I then tried to do the same build under linux to see if it had the
same problem.  When I tried to rebuild SimGear, I got the following error:

make: Making all in src-libs
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jwpolley/SimGear/src-libs'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jwpolley/SimGear/src-libs'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1*** [all-recursive] Error 1

I *did* read the README.Install file and I THINK I have boost installed in
the right place (maybe not).  I decided to pass on rebuilding SimGear and
then tried to build FlightGear proper.  That resulted in the following
error:

Making all in Model
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/jwpolley/FlightGear/src/Model'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jwpolley/FlightGear/src/Model'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jwpolley/FlightGear/src'

Do I need to do some clean-up of the build areas?  If so, which files
should I purge?

Thanks,

Jonathan Polley