Curt,

The new default properties set up the various views.  So the problem is if
running the new code, and none is defined there would be no view to access.
I'm going to submit some patches that consolidate some of the matrix math for
models and views,  which included some patches to the view manager.  After
this I've got a little more cleaning up to do in the view manager.  Should I
hard code a default pilot view in there (ie if none is defined)?  Alternatively,
if you can lead me to a graceful way of printing a message and exiting...

Thanks,

Jim