* [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Alex Perry) [2002.04.27 23:03]:
> > For example, say I'm a long-time X-Plane user and just can't live with
> > the default FG key bindings.  I could create my very own
> > ~/.fgfs/keyboard.xml and completely override the master file.
>
> That's exactly why the keymappings are broken out of the preferences.xml
>
> You can have two keyfiles and switch between them by changing one line.

You're assuming that the user has write access to the FGBASE dir -- I'm
not.  On a shared system, each user would have to have their own FGBASE
in order to use a different keyboard.xml file.  Right?
--
Cameron Moore
/ I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number \