* [EMAIL PROTECTED] (A J) [2002.05.16 07:51]:
> is there any documentation for FGFS source code?
> if there exist any i will be glad to send me its
> address.

FlightGear does not use a source documentation system (such as doxygen
or DOC++).  What documentation we have is on the website at:

  http://flightgear.org/Docs/

There is also some useful documentation in the source tree under the
docs-mini/ directory.

The JSBSim FDM does, however, use DOC++.  The latest version of that
is viewable at:

  http://jsbsim.sf.net/JSBSim/index.html

See the plib site for some documentation on the plib subsystems:

  http://plib.sf.net/

The only other documentation we have is the comments in the code.
Depending on the programmer, some code may be self-documenting.  :-)

If anyone has any more links or suggestions, please let me know.  I'd
like to add this question+answer to the FAQ.  Thanks
--
Cameron Moore
/  Every so often, I like to stick my head out the  \