* [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David Megginson) [2002.05.23 13:59]:
> Andy Ross writes:
> The tech drawings at
>
>   http://www.douglasdc3.com/dc3tec/dc3tec.htm
>
> (especially the big one at the bottom) suggest to me an angle of
> incidence of 2-3 degrees, but I haven't printed them out and measured.

As far as measuring aircraft dimensions and such, I use Gimp's measuring
tool to measure things.  Measure a known distance and record the length
in pixels, then you can measure whatever else you want and do the pixel
to feet conversions without haven't to print anything out.  Pythagoras
is your friend.  :-)
--
Cameron Moore
[ Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker? ]