Andy Ross writes:

 > No, YASim queries only for the pressure and temperature -- it
 > calculates the density for itself.  So whatever bugs there are lie in
 > these two numbers only.

FGEnvironment is now (as of a few minutes ago) calculating density
from pressure, temperature, *and* humidity (through the dewpoint) --
you might want to consider grabbing the density as well instead of
calculating it internally, so that we can set up classic scenarios
like this:

  Field elevation:   6,000ft
  Temperature:       40degC
  Dewpoint:          35degC
  Altimeter:         28.0inHG

I wouldn't want to bet much on my chances of clearing any obstacles
near the end of the runway in a C172 under these conditions.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/