I've got MS Sidewinder Precision 2, but I'm guessing that it would be similar
to Frederic's.  Also I only use some of the buttons (the top hat for view, 2
buttons for trim and two for flaps, 1 for brakes, and obviously the axis for
yaw, roll, pitch, and thrust - leaving 3 unconfigured buttons).

Let me know if it's needed meanwhile I'll check out the one in CVS and see if
it might be useable on my joystick.

Later,

Chris