> Hmmm...I can see clearly there that culling isn't the problem.  Are you having
> any problems with other models?  BTW the offets are from the 3D Model's origin
> (0,0,0) which in this case is about 3 meters behind the pilot on a line that
> crosses the leading edge of the wings about halfway down the sweep.

Thanks for the explanation. Unfortunately, after pulling recent changes from
CVS this morning, the panel display turned bad as known from the last
months:

http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/Clouds3D_05.png
http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/Clouds3D_06.png

Please note: All screenshots were taken with these settings:

--disable-clouds
--enable-clouds3d

Martin.
P.S.: I had to remove the connections to the Vacuum subsystem to get FlightGear
      compiled and linked correctly. You already discussed this in another thread.