On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 21:20:56 -0400
David Megginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've simplified the SimGear command-manager interface a little
> further, and have added a README in docs-mini for binding new commands
> in FlightGear.  It's so short that I can include it verbatim here:

There was a discussion some months ago about adding "command properties", that
is, tying a property to a command such that writing to the property triggers
the command. Such commands then become available to external scripts as well
as the binding interface.  Should we investigate this further?

Bernie