On Saturday, December 14, 2002, at 08:20 pm, darrell.l.walisser.1 wrote:

I would like to get joystick support included soon (this would involve
working on PLIB). Is anyone else already working on this?
I am about to, by porting Max Horn's work in SDL to plib. I've got as far as reading over Max's code (IOKit HID hell), just thinking how to fit it to the PLIb API. Beofre going any further I wanted to ping the PLIB guys and check no one else was planning to work in that area. I should get the joystick stuff done 'this week' but if you want to have a go, just say the word.

BTW, I submitted a bunch of fixes to Curt which mean that, 'so far', SimGear and flightGear CVS compile fine under Jaguar. I'm planning to do up a bundle eventually, I'm just not sure how to handle add-on files (mapping the FGFS data directory to Library/FlightGear? ) .. anyway that's longer term.

H&H
James

--
The lack of planning on your part does not constitute to an emergency on mine