On Saturday, January 18, 2003, at 12:44  am, David Megginson wrote:

Michael Basler writes:

as an interim report, the guy with the FS98 add-on KSFO scenery did not
answer until now (but mail did not bounce either). I'll stay tuned, but
doubt he will... it's just been so long ago and he did never provide
upgrades for FS2000/2 .

I fear you'll have to find pictures and stuff somewhere else.
You're not willing to make a quick trip from Germany and take some,
then?  Where's your team spirit?

Actually, I'll be flying into KSFO at the start of march (going to GDC again), so I can easily get snap away .. the problem is I'm unlikely to get good shots out the window of a 747, hopefully some good elevation ones of the terminal after touch-down though. It doesn't help that it'll be easiest for me to get you shots of the bit you already have, the international terminal.

BTW, I'd just like to point out that I saw the terminal model 'first', I was just keeping quiet :-P

Incidentally, if anyone fancies doing up EHAM (Amsterdam Schipol), I could try and get some shots of that too, though similar issues apply.

H&H
James

--
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.