On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 01:22  pm, Jonathan Polley wrote:

The solution, for me at least, was to revert back to the CVS version of plib and overwrite the src/js directory with plib 1.6's (as the current Mac joystick code is in a major broken state). Hopefully, David will have a chance to see if it fixes his build problem as well.

Err, the JS code is fine for me now (and for Ima too, I think), once you replace js.h and jsMacOSX.cxx with the ones I posted to plib-devel a few days ago. If these do not fix any problems you're having, then **please** post something to plib-devel or email me directly. Since getting things checked into plib CVS seems to be rather slow, I'd rather get the files confirmed working for people before requesting another commit.

FWIW, CVS of 'everything' is working on my iBook, updated today, but I have a bunch of local mods to simgear/flightgear (in addition to the plib JS updates) : let me know if you want them. (I'll start feeding them to Curt / David soonish anyway I think)

H&H
James

--
They are laughing with me, not at me.