I have commented before about the pauses that happen from time to time in FG.
It appears that this happens on my windows setup every time new scenery tiles
are to be loaded.
The thrashing around loading the tiles seems to be what causes the pauses(No I am not a poet LOL).
Sometimes this tile loading never ends and the computer finally stalls with a fatal error.
Is any other windows user finding this problem.
Is anybody on other systems having the problem.
Is it possible to turn the text output to the DOS window off when running FG as surely this soaks up frames.

Cheers
Innis