Thanks Melchior I have found the area and modified the text will do a build and see how it goes.

Cheers Innis

Melchior FRANZ writes
* Richard Bytheway -- Wednesday 02 July 2003 11:02:
> You probably count from the top, the question is usually
> do you start at 0 or 1.

Hehe ... true. vi starts to count with 1. But as I explained
via PM (private mail), Innis shouldn't take the 140 literally
anyway, but check if the patch's context lines (lines above
and below the one starting with +) do match. There is just
one place in the file where the NULL/NULL matches: after
the only line in ssgLoadAC.cxx that contains the word
"OBJECT":

  static Tag top_tags [] =
  {
    { "MATERIAL", do_material },
    { "OBJECT"  , do_object   },
    { NULL, NULL }
  } ;

BTW: this is in any case a grave bug and I'll submit the patch
to plib soon. It's just the question if it fixes the mentioned
fatal error. I'm quite confident, though.

m.