"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> > They need more work, the most significant step would be moving the
> > rendering over to a plib scene graph.
> When the clouds worked, what was wrong with them, what kind of more work?

I haven't been following this all that closely so perhaps others can help
describe a TODO list for the 3D clouds code.  IIRC the performance hit was too
large, and there wasn't anything being done as far as displaying the clouds
other than above the default startup scenery tile at KSFO.

The consensus, from what I remember, was moving the rendering of the clouds to
plib would be a major step toward addressing these issues.

Best,

Jim