As I said earlier MSFS has been painting A/C in world airline(private and government)colors for years.And I would think if you are going to sue someone it might as well be someone with money and good old uncle Bill G would the one to try and get money out of.
The whole area of copyright can become blured.Take for instance the photo's at Airliners.net.I doubt that many of the people who took the shots have the airlines permission to use there images to make money.But more and more people over there are asking for payment to use the images.So as David says till someone complains I think we should persue our HOBBY.

Cheers
Innis

"Frederic Bouvier" writes

David Megginson wrote: > Jim Wilson writes: > > > So, should we do anything differently with our models? > > For now, no: if we ever get a cease-and-desist letter, we can discuss > it it then. Trademark violation is a complicated thing anyway -- I > don't think that Campbell's soup could have successfully sued Andy > Warhol even if they had wanted to, and we also are creating a kind of > pop art (interactive, no less).

I think that if we are respectful in the use of the marks ( right
font, right colors ) and we do it in context, there will be no
problem.

-Fred