I was flying with the fokker50 around dc. I attempted to land when suddenly I was underground and still flying. (The buildings where visible above me, the hud altitude info between -600 and -200 depending). I have a ppm file showing a screenshot, but it's 1.4 mb. Please email me if for any reason you'd like to see it. I don't have a convenient web server right now 8-( or i'd leave a link.

The potomac was showing up as brownish muck, until I attempted to land when I went through it into blue sky. At least I THINK that's what happened. Using new scenery from Friday as noted in my previous append from yesterday.

Very cool, even if unintentional. All these buildings in the sky, was that Star Trek, Star Wars or both? 8-)

The new scenery is nice, btw.

Thanks!

Ima