Lee Elliott writes>
Hi Lee
You are absolutely right. But I was just making people aware that some parts of the MSFS panels can be used in FG with little effort.
What problem would there be if the readme for a panel xml file said that it would work with a certain MSFS background.As long as the person uses it themself and do not try to redistribute it.
Also if people have a look on Wolfram Kuss's site they will find a list of MSFS designers who have given us permission to use there designs.

Cheers
Innis
The Mad Aussi

I think it would be a better idea to either get permission to use the
artwork or make some new artwork, even if the FS98 artwork was used as a
template.

It would be better to avoid the possiblity of any accusations of mis-use/
abuse where the license has restrictions.

LeeE