Hi Melchior
As far as I am aware the throttle and the collective are two
different things.Sure the throttle control is part of the collective
lever(usually a pistol grip like a motor bike).But one controls the
engine speed and one controls the rotor blade angle.
Maybe on modern helo's they are some how one.But on
anything I ever worked on they were separate.

Cheers
Innis
The Mad Aussi

Melchior FRANZ writes

The throttle equivalent of helicopters (collective) is typically controlled by a lever on the left side. Unlike aircrafts, this lever has to be pulled to increase 'collective' input. I'm not sure if I did it the right way, but here is a working patch to add a "throttle-reverse" property that should be set for all helicopters.

m.