Paul Morriss wrote:
Hiya, since the inclusion of prior e-mails is starting
to make for a long message, I will make my points
about the previous message in bullet points:

6) Al West has started to put a website together for
cumulas (http://www.aurora-solutions.co.uk/~cumulas/),
which is where I was going to put design notes etc, if
people agree?

Good to see something is finally gaining speed. For one thing, you might have misunderstood me in my previous post.

What I meant to say is that the server program could be a separate project (eventually to be included in the binary releases like fgrun is now), but that changes to the protocol code of FlightGear can be sent for inclusion in CVS. This looks the best available option (to me at least, others might disagree).

Erik