http://www.camelot-software.com/fgfs/fgmps.tar

Here is the patch and source files for the preliminary wire protocol
implementation -- comments and suggestions welcome -- untar in the directory
containing the FGFS "source" directory, apply the patch, autogen,
configure --with-multiserver, and make -- 2 executables (buftest and
msgtest) will be created in src/Servers that demonstrate the wire protocol
handling, and the base class for managing messages

At the moment, I'm planning to build in my own socket classes to handle the
net connections, as they are designed to handle multiple connections in a
polling environment -- unless someone can point me at existing code in FG /
SimGear / PLib thats up to handling multiple socket instances with
reasonably low overhead ?

And lastly, which is the best network module to use as a reference for
creating the status messages that get sent out every call to "process()" so
that I dont miss anything critical ?