Would just about need a full FDM to pull that off, with the AI manipulating
the stick and pedals directly.. something I talked about as a possibility
for my script engine to accomplish. I'm using David's AIAircraft (as I
believe Eric is for the Nasal interface), but a full FDM could be interfaced
if needed :)

Just a little more work and my PSL+EventHandling system will be ready for
testing, possibly by mid week :)