Great news!
Usenix have accepted my abstract so I'm going to write the talk
and the paper over the next few weeks.

> Title: The FlightGear Flight Simulator
> Author(s): Alexander R Perry, PAMurray
>
> FlightGear has come a long way since first
> being showcased at LinuxWorld in San Jose.
> This talk provides an introduction to FGFS,
> an open source multiplatform flight simulator,
> and reviews the recent advances and challenges being faced.

I hope to promote interest in FGFS among those unfamiliar with it;
those Usenix attendees that haven't been to LinuxWorld, LinuxTag,
OSCon or one of the other events at which we had a booth or talk.
Also, for people who've not followed its progress in recent years,
I plan to present selected new features and practical improvements.

Suggestions for specific topics, as well as screenshots and photos,
will enable me to structure the talk to fairly represent the project.

Alex.