On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> I'm seeing a last minute flurry of people trying to get final model
> tweaks into the base package (which is good--great work guys![1]), but
> haven't heard any other complaints about the pre2 release.  Are we
> getting pretty close to making this release official so we can get on
> with other stuff?

Well, it _compiles_ on the machine without 3D, and on the machine with
3D I can't get PLIB to work because of the previously-mentioned problem.
I may have time to do the manual fixup of the versions this evening,
in which case I can formally try out pre2 tomorrow.  But not before.
I agree with the others; you should keep pre2 until Sunday evening.