On Montag, 26. April 2004 18:33, Luca Masera wrote:
> Now I've another question.
> Due to the fact that I've the ThrustMaster Top Gun (...),
> for which a config file was added in the last release, I've
> tried to use it in FlightGear but it doesn't works. Truly it
> works, but seems that isn't recognized so the config file
> doesn't works right.
> What's the problem? I'd like to change the config file but
> it's impossible if the joystick is recognized like a two axis,
> two buttons joystick.
>
> However, Js-demo finds the ThrustMaster if it's connected.
> Why?
I believe that the name in quotes must *exactly* (case sensitive?) match the
name in the config file.

Here js_test printout for my joystick:

Joystick test program.
Joystick 0: "THRUSTMASTER Top Gun Afterburner"

How does js_test call your joystick?

     Greetings

         Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]