Josh Babcock wrote:
> cvs update: move away [...]
> C data/Scenery/w130n30/w122n37/1Q4.btg.gz
>
> Anybody have any idea what's wrong with my sandbox, or what I can
> do to prevent this?  It takes forever, basically I am forced to
> dl all the demo scenery every time i update.

It looks to me like you dropped generic scenery from the ftp
server on top of the base package and tried to make cvs update
figure out how to manage the changes.  Don't do that, use a
separate directory. :)

On a similar note: how about moving the base package scenery into
a separate directory ("BaseScenery", or
maybe "DoNotTouchThisDirectory") and putting it at the end of the
the scenery path, after an empty Scenery directory.  This way
users would have an obvious place to put downloaded scenery
without worrying about path management.

Andy