Hi All
If John is using AC3D 4.0 then there is a problem using
those models in FG.There is a crease statement that FG/Plib
can't handle.So to get around the problem you either have to
text edit all reference to the crease statement in the AC3D file
(tedious) or build the model using AC3D 3.6 or earlier.I have gone
back to building the models in 3.6.
This is another problem that needs a reasonably quick solution.
As we use AC3D as our main 3D modeller and the fact that AC3D
3.6 will disappear we need to address the issue and get FG/plib
to run with  AC3D 4.0 or later.
Or use another modeller.Having shelled out for AC3D you can see
I would not be in favor of this last suggestion.

Cheers
Innis

"Ampere K. Hardraade" writes

Hello John,

It will help if you tell us what error message you saw when FlightGear stops.
Chances are that the animation script file couldn't find the object it was
looking for in your mesh file. But like I've said, it will help if we know
what the error is.

Regards,
Ampere