On Donnerstag 28 Oktober 2004 18:36, Vivian Meazza wrote:
> Mathias Froelich ahs done some work for areas on the ground, and if I
> understand his code correctly (I'll send a copy to you) he uses triangles.
> I would favour that solution anyway, because it is easy to divide the deck
> into triangles which fit the area exactly, thus avoiding the situation of
> the aircraft with at least one leg in mid air.
That code I wrote is very hackish at the moment nothing more than a proof of
concept.
Also that stuff is not limited to triangles or rectangles. What it does is
using leafs of the scenegraph to describe the deck/wires and most likely the
cat too.

In our current scenegraph library all rectangles are more or less triangulated
by default. So what you can see in that code is some processing of triangles.

   Greetings

             Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]