Frederic,

Sorry for forgetting to change the subject the first time, I'll leave it so it threads properly.

ima.sudonim at verizon.net a écrit :

> On Nov 10, 2004, at 6:26 PM, Arthur wrote:
>
>> Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:26:04 -0500
>> From: Arthur Wiebe <artooro at gmail.com>
>> Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Re: FlightGear on Mac OS X
>> To: FlightGear developers discussions
>>     <flightgear-devel at flightgear.org>
>>
>> g++  -I/usr/X11R6/include -D_REENTRANT  -L/fgfs/lib -o layout-test
>> layout-test.o libGUI.a -lsgprops -lsgdebug -lsgstructure -lsgmisc
>> -lsgxml -lplibpw -lplibpu -lplibfnt -lplibul -framework GLUT
>> -framework OpenGL -framework AGL -framework Carbon -lobjc
>> ld: Undefined symbols:
>> fntTexFont::load(char const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)
>> make[2]: *** [layout-test] Error 1
>> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>>
> This is an OpenGL function -- perhaps a 'make clean' in ./src/plib,
> ./src/simgear, and ./src/flightgear followed by a rebuild would help?
> You might have obj module/lib conflicts as you've tried at least two
> build strategies, right? (--with-x and --without-x)

Oops, thanks for catching this...

No, no, fntTexFont::load(char const*, unsigned int, unsigned int) is a
plib function, not an openGL one.
It is defined as
int fntTexFont::load ( const char *fname, GLenum mag, GLenum min )
in plib/src/fnt.cxx

Maybe you have problems with opengl headers and have GLenum not being
'int' ?

-Fred

That's why I was wondering what Arthur's OpenGL framework looked like.

Arthur, at some point you might want to remove all of your changes and see if a standard plib build will work for you.

Whatever happened with your config.sub issue, BTW?

thanks to both of you...

Ima