On Tuesday 28 December 2004 01:24, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:40:39 +0100, Durk wrote in message
>
> > Okay, fixed these. Took not nearly as much time as I thought it
> > should. I just  send a patch to Erik.
>
> ..you missed FlightGear-0.9/source/scripts/java/Makfefile.am,
> looks rather non-portable to me.  ;-)
>
> ..# ll FlightGear-0.9/*/*/*/M*ile.* |grep -v Makefile
> -rw-r--r--  1 root root    19 Dec 26 01:06 \
> FlightGear-0.9/source/scripts/java/Makfefile.am

Well, not really: I only fixed those pathnamens inside the core code that I
contributed to in the first place, and not any misnamed files in the autoconf
system.

Also, could you *please* be a little more explicit in future error reports? It
took me my first cup of coffee this morning to figure out that your chain of
commands returns a misspelled filename (notice the extra "f"), whereas just
saying "There's a wrong  filename in
FlightGear-0.9/source/scripts/java/Makfefile.am would have made it obvious
immediately.

Anybody with CVS access care to rename this file?

Cheers,
Durk