Hi All,

I've been away from FG for a while and have done a fresh install of CVS on Mandrake 10.1 and am getting a couple of glitches.
if I start FG from Fgrun it is intermittently crashing during or before the splash screen and leaving core dump files in my home directory, this also happens from the command line, although initially appears to be less frequent. Some planes seem to fair better than other too, the piper cherokee almost never starts and the c172P skyhawk always starts ??

The only thing I can notice is an endless stream of the following in the log window

[hash.c:395] failed read
[hash.c:395] failed read
[hash.c:395] failed read

However when FG does start this stream of failed reads continues.
An example command line version looks like this :

fgfs --fg-root=/home/Flightgear/data --fg-scenery=/home/Flightgear/World/work/Scenery-old:/home/Flightgear/data/Scenery --airport-id=LFTZ --runway=06 --aircraft=pa28-161 --control=mouse --enable-random-objects --enable-horizon-effect --enable-ai-models --enable-game-mode --timeofday=dusk --atlas=socket,out,5,localhost,5500,udp

Mat