* Jim Wilson -- Wednesday 11 May 2005 03:29:
> The first sounds right (the confusing "lock").  I'm not sure exactly what the
> second idea is about.

The meaning was reversed, which could be fixed by either reversing the value or
the name. The second possibility was to reverse the name, and thus match it
YASim's CASTERING property. But ...

> The only thing I can add is if you make that sort of change
> to the syntax please update all the yasim config files :-)

... I decided for reversing the value, and yes, I changed all YASim files and
the joystick files that set the property. I only changed the *-set.xml files
that demanded "tailwheel-lock=false" (assuming that the authors knew that the
property was reversed), but not those who explicitly demanded
tailwheel-lock=true
(assuming that the author did *not* know about the problem. :-)

m.