� wrote:

Dear list members,
I would like to show functions of flightgear and terragear to my boss. I have succeeded to compile flightgear, but not terragear. There is no problem with plib, metakit and openal, but I have add some constants (M_LN2, M_PI, M_E) for simgear and still got 16 errors with model.cxx.

I have sent an e-mail to terragear-devel mailing list, but got nothing as answer. So I sent another mail to simgear mailing list, but I got a message to send my problem to flightgear mailing list.

I have got flightgear-devel mailing list archives, but there are a lot of file to check for similar errors, and I do not have enough time.

That is why, I would like to get windows compiled version of terragear.

Best regards...
Ayhan TEKGUL

I can be a pain to compile some source with VS6. If Fred does not have the binaries you could try with the VC7 compiler freely available from the microsoft site. After installation you just change the path to executable, include and lib and you use it in VS6 like the old compiler.

Harald.