On Thursday 26 May 2005 19:56, Martin Spott wrote:

> Aaah, don't bet on that. I managed to built all prerequisites but now I
> get an "internal compiler error" when compiling FGSD sources - and I
> don't have a different platform/compiler available  :-/

This stopped me too.  After fiddling with it for ages, I finally gave in and
read the README.  Quoted directly...

"First, the bad news : g++ v3.3.x is unable to compile fgsd correctly. It
produces internal Compiler Errors"

Bah.  Whoever reads these things first, anyway? :-)

I also tried the win32 version under WINE which works without crashing, but is
unusable due to some problem with the "ordering" of layers in the interface,
the green background covers everything.

AJ