On 6/22/05, Drew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I were you, I'd take a look at net_fdm.h and native_fdm.c.  The
> data structure received by FlightGear can easily be modified to
> include whichever parameters you'd like to control from your Matlab
> sim.  You just need to add code to set the appropriate FlightGear
> properties.

Yeah... I realized that.  I've just been hesitant/lazy to compile
flightgear.  Every time I tried it under MSVC it gives me an error...
I don't know what I am doing wrong.  In anycase, the Matlab side of
this is easy now that I figured how it works.  I do plan on
customizing one of the data structures for my usage.  I think I should
be able to survive!!!

Thanks!