Erik Hofman wrote:

Looking at the Multiplayer code I can see this code can use a good overhaul anyway. It needs to adapt the SGSubsystem style and use the AIModel code to display the models, which will also allow it to show up on the radar.

It's probably not too much work to do since most of the current code could be reused.

Other aircraft showing on radar would be excellent. I've been playing with the t38 refuelling scenario recently, and it's a lot of fun - definitely teaches you the value of minute stick and throttle inputs :-)

--
Jon Stockill