On Tuesday, 2 August 2005 21:25, AJ MacLeod wrote:
> I'm using nvidia's headers all right...
>
> From /usr/include/GL/gl.h

A while back I found that when the nVidia installer did its nut I had two
versions of GL files.
One set in /usr/include/GL and one in /usr/X11R6/include.
One was nVidia and the other was the original (Mesa ?) headers.

Now I symlink /usr/include/GL to /usr/X11R6/includeGL so that I only have one
copy on my system. It caused me much compilation grief before until I did
this. Maybe it was just a bad installer and has since been fixed.

Paul