Hi,

Reading this gave me an idea...  I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
joystick in which the rudder axis and the other buttons never used to
work.  I looked at the xml file for it and fount that it was names as
Logitech Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.  I removed one of the Logitechs and
had to reconfigure some of the axises, after which the joystick worked
perfectly.

Thanks a lot for the guidance.

BP