On Thursday 15 September 2005 18:12, Lee Elliott wrote:
> since updating from cvs yesterday I now seem to get segfaults
> whenever I try to use real-weather-fetch.

This has been happening with yasim A/C since some of Harald's changes a few
weeks ago.  Using a JSBSim a/c you will find (if this is the same bug) that
FG runs, but visibility is set to 0 - selecting Metar from the appropriate
dialogue box will set things correctly.

Harald knows where the problem lies, I think, and has reproduced it on his own
setup.

Or have you found another bug?  I must confess I've not updated from CVS for
about a week now...

AJ